Your cart is currently empty.
- Landlords face a $4000 fine if their properties are uninsulated on July 1 – but insulation companies say time’s run out and if they haven’t done it by now, bad luck. The Spinoff’s Don Rowe reports
- About 100,000 rental properties likely to miss insulation deadline
- Be rental ready – insulation requirements have 1 July deadline – Auckland Council
- Opinion: Healthy housing the goal of new rules – Jamie Strange
- Not all Taranaki homeowners plan to fix their home’s warrant of fitness issues – Jane Matthews